Jarron, are you referring to the Sale/Refund # at the top of the receipt? There is an option under Tools > Options > Receipt/Hardware tab > Printer/Drawer to show the barcode at the bottom of the receipt as well as the "order: number below that if desired. See image.
I saw this setting but I thought it added the barcode/receipt# at the bottom in addition to the receipt # at the top. What I was looking for was to have:
1) The receipt number at the top; OR
2) The receipt number at the bottom; OR
3) The barcode at the bottom; OR
4) The receipt number and the barcode at the bottom.
At present the Order ID appears on every receipt.
Can a configuration option be added to show on the receipt:
- Order ID only
- Order ID plus Order ID barcode
- Order ID barcode only.
1 person likes this idea