- Capture an order that includes (for example) one bottle of wine and 1.56 kilograms of steak.
- The wine is sold by piece/item, the meat is sold by weight (price per kilogram)
- The meat is captured using a Random Weight Barcode.
- On the Receipt we expect to see that 2 items were purchased (ie. Count items).
- The receipt shows that 2.56 items were purchased (ie. Sum quantities).
Thx - I have signed up for the Alpha Network and will take a look at this.
I have joined the Alpha network and upgraded to 188.8.131.52
CF tells me that I have the highest version - ie. cannot test on 184.108.40.206 as requested.