Modified on: Thu, 25 Sep, 2014 at 12:09 AM
- Add ability to double-click POS item to change price and/or quantity.
- Add show details when item description double-clicked within POS sales list.
- Add print receipt on demand
- Add Save As capability to Inventory to allow an item to be saved as a new item.
- Add show all customer info on full page receipt.
- Add customer information import
- Add vendor column to Item Receiving screen. Also updated initial report to be viewed by Vendor or Item list.
- Add free gift card processing/management powered locally by CashFootprint. Usable for single stores.
- Add select all, none and defaults buttons for employee permissions
- Add loyalty discount % by customer
- Add auto log out after X minutes (5,10,15,20,30,45,60)
- Add linked Items: Kits/Bundles
- Add Report > Sales Report > Profit Breakdown Report
- Add login reset: security questions, login override, etc
- Add business option to suppress stock alert when changing quantity.
- Update enable store credit field and add security so it is only available when the current user has proper permissions.
- Update virtual termial menu item to work with website URLs
- Update Date Selection form. When selecting a Quick Range, close the form and display the report. Do not force user to click OK.
- Update If no servers are available during configuration, the selection screen now reads 'No servers found'.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.