Always make a backup of your data before changing versions.
New TimeDrop Update
- Fixed an issue where trying to run the auto clock out every zero minutes caused the program to crash.
- Added option to show last name on clock in/out status.
- Added password reset.
- Added reset option to clock in screens.
- Added save employee check for username change during edits.
- Added save employee check for permissions to ensure lockout does not occur.
- Added save employee check to verify the user has permission to manage a group if they are supposed to have access to view reports or manage times.
- Changed verbiage on group tab to clarify use of "Is Owner" meaning. Now called "Can Manage Members". This is selected in order to be able to view reports or manage times for a given group.
- Added ability to assign points for each punch.
- Added a field to enter the RFID badge number.
- Added auto clock out to groups for added flexibility.
Direct link (Use this for most installations): https://lothill.com/a/timedrop
Please note: If you see this message:
- Save this file to your computer: http://www.lothill.com/downloads/public/timedrop/3.7.2/TimeDrop_Setup.msi
- Click the Browse button as seen on the above form.
- Select the saved file.
- Click Open.
- Click OK