We skipped a few revs due to some concentrated debugging on a external alhpa subscriber's QA system.
- Adjusted Z report to include actual totals for cash, check and cards.
- Added cash +/- and starting cash to Z report.
- Added terminal grouping to allow the store to use shared drawers by grouping terminals together for Z out reporting purposes.
- Fixed inventory Save function. Auto Update OnHand was getting turned off if the General tab was not visible.
- Started modification of item and customer search screens in prep for new Quick-Sell button layout.
- Updated icons for Previous and Next buttons on the paged grid views.
- Added Physical Inventory Update to allow users to use an external file to do a mass override of the OnHand quantity. Users can either overwrite the OnHand or Append to it isin a comma delimited file. (format: SKU, Quantity)
- Cash Drawer Adjustments will now open the drawer and start a session if the drawer or session has not already been opened.